Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Some websites I often go on are blocked by Eset Internet Security 13.1.21.0 (red flag alert page). However I know that those websites are safe, so I go on the config options and add some of this websites URLs to the "accepted url" & "no analyse" lists, but it turns out that Eset still refuse the access to those websites... What should I do so that Eset gives me access to those websites ?

I'm currently forced to disable Eset each time I wanna go on those websites, which is annoying and dangerous : /

Thanks for help !

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Most Valued Members

Try to add it as like this :
 

https://example.com

http://example.com

*.example.com

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

How do you know that the blocked websites are actually safe? Whether they are safe or not cannot be 100% determined without a deep inspection of administrators with the knowledge of malware. Please provide some examples of blocked urls.

Do not exclude anything on your own or you will risk malware infection.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Marcos said:

How do you know that the blocked websites are actually safe? Whether they are safe or not cannot be 100% determined without a deep inspection of administrators with the knowledge of malware. Please provide some examples of blocked urls.

Do not exclude anything on your own or you will risk malware infection.

Hi,

I've been on this websites for a while without getting any virus or malware (I analyse my system with both Eset and Malwarebytes every week). So I'm sure that they are safe. There's for example, uqload.com.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

That website is not blocked by ESET. I was able to open it alright in a browser.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nightowl said:

Try to add it as like this :
 


https://example.com

hxxp://example.com

*.example.com

 

Thanks, but I've tried all of those without any results

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

Please copy & paste records related to blocked websites from the appropriate log.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

That website is not blocked by ESET. I was able to open it alright in a browser.

Strange because it's blocked for me 😕

15927485254795817043127987398976.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...