Internet access is blocked

I cannot logged into any network using my laptop. While using google chrome 'your Internet access is blocked' error message is displaying. Eset version is 13.1.21.0

15916757367127353078571746083282.jpg

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Sachini said:

No any difference if firewall is paused.

Then it's unlikely that the issue would be caused by ESET. Does the issue go away after temporarily uninstalling ESET?

I did not temporarily uninstalling ESET. I do not have key to install ESET again. Because ESET installed when I buy my laptop. Could not get the key.

• Administrators

I was able to find only a trial license for ESET Mobile Security registered with your forum email address.

You can uninstall ESET and if the problem persists, you will rule it out and search for the root cause elsewhere. You can then install ESET and activate a trial version or purchase a license if the issue is resolved and not related to ESET.

• ESET Insiders

I had a similar problem some time ago, it was apparently caused by Eset having changed traffic rules  between my rig and the ISP modem/router, did not happen since on mys wife's laptop (windows 10 x64)

Edited by yeoldfart

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

I was able to find only a trial license for ESET Mobile Security registered with your forum email address.

You can uninstall ESET and if the problem persists, you will rule it out and search for the root cause elsewhere. You can then install ESET and activate a trial version or purchase a license if the issue is resolved and not related to ESET.

It is not trail version. I am currently used ESET for two years. And I think it is not registered with my email.

15917110223852021979071660828145.jpg

3 hours ago, yeoldfart said:

I had a similar problem some time ago, it was apparently caused by Eset having changed traffic rules  between my rig and the ISP modem/router, did not happen since on mys wife's laptop (windows 10 x64)

Please tell me what did you do exactly, if you can remember.

Uh, this irritates me sooo much! It always appears when I have something very important connected with my job or even games. I couldn’t support it anymore, so I decided to disconnect my previous provider and find another better one. I found usave.co.uk. It is really very nice with a lot of options for everyone and the best thing was for me that the prices are great. I connected everything this provider, my car as well. It works perfect. I’m very grateful that I found it and the internet doesn’t irritate me anymore.

Edited by Ann11