Mirror Server Not writing in Folder

Hi!

I'm currently setting up the Mirror Server functionality. The scenario looks like this. I have 3 PC's, 1 ERA Server, 1 Eset AV (Mirror), and Clients to update via Mirror

I already made a policy for the Mirror Server but it seems that every time i Update it, it does not put any files on the shared folder.  Sharing the screenshot of my policy and the Mirror Server that it is updated .

1.png

2.png

• Administrators

First I'd try creating a mirror on the local drive to make sure it works. Then you can change it to a network share with RW permissions. Should that not work, an error should be reported or logged. Also check the event log for possible errors.

Alternatively you can try using the ESET Mirror Tool (https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/70/en-US/mirror_tool_windows.html) or better use a proxy server if the machines are not completely offline and have access to at least one machine with Internet connection.

• Administrators

What error do you get? If creation of the mirror fails, it must be logged in the event log with more details. Also what about using the Mirror tool? Did it work?