Question regarding licence and activation

Hello! I recently bought a licence for ESET Internet Security on an authorized reseller. I bought a licence for 1 year/3 devices, however they made an error and instead gave me a 1 year/1 device key. I called their support and they quickly fixed it by sending me a new key. The thing is, I already activated the first licence they gave me (the 1year/1device). So I had a few questions regarding all of this.
- Can I keep the second key they gave me and use it to renew my already existing licence when it ends next year? Is there an expiration date on these?
- And if I activate this key now, will it extend the lifetime of my already existing licence or create new ones for more devices?

Thank you very much!

• Administrators

I was able to find only the license for 1 device registered with your forum email address. Please contact the seller since it looks like the number of devices was not changed to 3. Afterwards you should have the same license (including the license key) that will entitle you to use it on 3 devices.

11 hours ago, Marcos said:

I was able to find only the license for 1 device registered with your forum email address. Please contact the seller since it looks like the number of devices was not changed to 3. Afterwards you should have the same license (including the license key) that will entitle you to use it on 3 devices.

Yeah it's normal because I didn't activate the 1 year/3 devices licence yet. I wanted to ask those few questions first

Edited by Iwakura