EEA antispam protection is non-functional

TCH

Hello,

I was trying to find some info about it first on forum but without success, if this topic is already resolved in other posts please past me the link and I'll check it.

Anyways, from some time, I'm facing the problem with antispam protection is non-functional. After remote update from any EEA to EES from version 6.5.x till newest 7.2.2055.0, or manual reinstallation or whatever installation of EES, I was trying already clean re-installation etc. nothing helps. While we don't use integration EES with our mailbox software, it's not big deal from functional perspective but for sure my dashboard will be looking much better without any extra policy disablingimage.png.12036dd60c370a069140ce7eedc23444.png.

image.png.e6da19eb325674c7882346edde97e20b.png

If you have any idea how to get rid of this it will helps me a lot. Thanks!

• Administrators

Please enable advanced network protection and anispam logging under Tools -> Diagnostics, reboot the machine, disable logging, collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

Does the error occur with default settings right after installation and activation of Endpoint Security?

I'm not able to create log, i get this information status

image.thumb.png.05b1e8807fd6b108705e24c4792dd4d0.png

I don't exactly know, while I have created rules to auto activation, and adding custom policy after installation.

Edited by TCH

• Administrators

You have integration with email clients disabled but antispam protection is enabled which requires integration to be enabled.

I'd recommend enabling integration with email clients even if you don't use any.

• Administrators

So you have MS Outlook installed but don't want ESET to integrate with it and scan email?

• Administrators

Then disable antispam protection as well. It requires integration with email clients to be enabled.