Adware

woodsterry

I am plagued, as Im sure many are, with outbrain.com popping up on varies pages I read. ESET captures it each time, I hope, but I have to click 'block it' each time. After doing this a couple of dozen times a day it becomes annoying. Does anyone know how to stop it or Is there any way ESET  could make this277153545_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.02b229224a6a2074fd269970564b2a66.png a permanent action ie automatically block outbrain.com when detected. 

Next time the Eset PUA alert appears, check mark the "Copy to Quarantine" box prior to mouse clicking on the Block tab. 

If the alerts persist, you will have to manually exam all your existing Chrome extensions and remove the one causing this behavior. The way this is normally done is to remove all extensions. Then re-add them one by one until this adware manifests. This last added extension is the one causing the the adware behavior and then must be again deleted. Repeat the prior processing until all your previous extensions have been re-added.

It is also recommended that Chrome be reset to default settings.

The easiest solution would be to change your Adblocker. From the screenshot it looks like you're already using one but that's not a good adblocker in my opinion. Remove that from Chrome and install uBlock Origin. It would block the access to outbrain.com in all websites so there should be no more popups. Here's the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm