unable to update modules and activate banking and payment protection

Hi,

I have purchased the eset smart security premium but unfortunately i am unable to update the modules nor activate the banking and payment protection.

can you help please

• Administrators

Please provide your license public ID as well as the error that you are getting when attempting to update.

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please provide your license public ID as well as the error that you are getting when attempting to update.

I can't update also,

08/04/20 11:06:25    ESET Daemon    Error updating Antivirus modules: An error occurred while downloading update files.    

But this is the linux version , it seems that it cannot reach the servers

Edited by Nightowl

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Nightowl said:

08/04/20 11:06:25    ESET Daemon    Error updating Antivirus modules: An error occurred while downloading update files.    

But this is the linux version , it seems that it cannot reach the servers

Is it failing all the time even if you click to update repeatedly ?

• Most Valued Members
1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Is it failing all the time even if you click to update repeatedly ?

Yes , I've checked the router if it's blocking ESET servers or the firewall in the linux , but no blocks are logged

image.png.004151dc95becf35f6291a6b504f506d.png

• Most Valued Members

08/04/20 09:04:21    ESET Daemon    Error updating Antivirus modules: An error occurred while downloading update files.    

This is the first attempt to update but got this , but till now I noticed that it's not updating because it changed color to yellow as it needs attention

Never had any troubles with updates using this system and nothing changed in my network.

image.thumb.png.652a85ff354036dbf6d7315af5910502.png

image.png.255e886e4bee170c65744f011e56234c.png

If you need my license username I can supply it to you , but I can't find the public cd-key most probably because it's v4.

Edited by Nightowl
typo/updated

• Administrators

Update servers are currently under a higher load due to a bigger update of the Augur module. We are about to apply throttling in the next few minutes to mitigate the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Most Valued Members
1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Update servers are currently under a higher load due to a bigger update of the Augur module. We are about to apply throttling in the next few minutes to mitigate the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's not a problem for me , thank you , I can wait

ESET File Server updates normally if that helps. (but that is in different location , that might be using a different servers , that's why)

Edited by Nightowl