Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam77maw

unable to update modules and activate banking and payment protection

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

 

I have purchased the eset smart security premium but unfortunately i am unable to update the modules nor activate the banking and payment protection.

can you help please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please provide your license public ID as well as the error that you are getting when attempting to update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please provide your license public ID as well as the error that you are getting when attempting to update.

I can't update also,

08/04/20 11:06:25    ESET Daemon    Error updating Antivirus modules: An error occurred while downloading update files.    

But this is the linux version , it seems that it cannot reach the servers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nightowl said:

08/04/20 11:06:25    ESET Daemon    Error updating Antivirus modules: An error occurred while downloading update files.    

But this is the linux version , it seems that it cannot reach the servers

Is it failing all the time even if you click to update repeatedly ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Is it failing all the time even if you click to update repeatedly ?

Yes , I've checked the router if it's blocking ESET servers or the firewall in the linux , but no blocks are logged

image.png.004151dc95becf35f6291a6b504f506d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

08/04/20 09:04:21    ESET Daemon    Error updating Antivirus modules: An error occurred while downloading update files.    


This is the first attempt to update but got this , but till now I noticed that it's not updating because it changed color to yellow as it needs attention

Never had any troubles with updates using this system and nothing changed in my network.

 

image.thumb.png.652a85ff354036dbf6d7315af5910502.png

 

image.png.255e886e4bee170c65744f011e56234c.png

If you need my license username I can supply it to you , but I can't find the public cd-key most probably because it's v4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update servers are currently under a higher load due to a bigger update of the Augur module. We are about to apply throttling in the next few minutes to mitigate the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Update servers are currently under a higher load due to a bigger update of the Augur module. We are about to apply throttling in the next few minutes to mitigate the situation. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's not a problem for me , thank you , I can wait

ESET File Server updates normally if that helps. (but that is in different location , that might be using a different servers , that's why)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...