Use GPO or ESET remote administor to enable firewall rule(windows remote management)

Hello,

How I enable the firewall rule for example windows remote management to clients using ESET security management. Another question  I had better Use GPO or ESET security management  to achieve it?

• Most Valued Members
4 minutes ago, wonglihuang said:

I mean to enable the  "windows remote management " inbound firewall rule, Can't use GPO do achieve it ?

HJMRvt4.png

Depending if your Endpoints use ESET Firewall or Windows Firewall

But to configure either of them you need to access the control of it  , For Windows Firewall you need to configure through the Group Policy and for ESET you need to use the ESMC

37 minutes ago, Rami said:

Depending if your Endpoints use ESET Firewall or Windows Firewall

But to configure either of them you need to access the control of it  , For Windows Firewall you need to configure through the Group Policy and for ESET you need to use the ESMC

How I know I use ESET firewall or windows firewall.

I use endpoint security 7.0. My own PC firewall setting is like the following picture

aa.jpg

Edited by wonglihuang

• Most Valued Members

With endpoint security , ESET firewall should be running , but I don't know that might be different in your setup over there , I am sorry but I can't understand the screenshot as it's all in Chinese