Installation license on PC in dual boot

paulposition

Hello and happy new year to everyone;
I have an ESET NOD32 AntiVirus license for three PCs. It is activated on these three PCs, which work with Windows 732b.
I installed on the main PC W10 64b on a second Hard Drive in dualboot with W7. Can I install my license on this second disc also?
Thank you for your answers.

1 hour ago, paulposition said:

I installed on the main PC W10 64b on a second Hard Drive in dualboot with W7. Can I install my license on this second disc also?

Since all three seats of your Eset license have been used, you will have to purchase and additional license for the Win 7 installation.

Hello,

I don't think you need another license.

I use a dual-boot computer with two separate operating systems—how many licenses do I need?
You only need (1) license, as you cannot use both operating systems simultaneously.

Source: https://support.eset.com/en/licensing-faq-home-users#question7

1 hour ago, simplicissimus said:

Hello,

I don't think you need another license.

Source: https://support.eset.com/en/licensing-faq-home-users#question7

1 hour ago, simplicissimus said:

I use a dual-boot computer with two separate operating systems—how many licenses do I need?
You only need (1) license, as you cannot use both operating systems simultaneously.

Thank you Simplicissimus; I will be able to install NOD32 on my second hard drive 😀

Edited by paulposition

I spoke to ESET several years ago on this subject. Their reply was. No you don't need a second license as if you are dual booting you can only run one instance of NOD32 at any given time.

As I said that was some years ago so I'm not sure if it still stands.