Activating issue for Linux

Hello

Were can I get the needed username and the password for the actvating of my ESET Smart Security Premium Multiplattform lizenz for a Linux Desktop PC.

I only got a Lizenz-Key but no Username and no Password!!!

For a Linux Desktop PC  I need a Username and a password!!!
Please for a short answer!!! 

Please for help!!!

Thanks a lot !

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Please contact the ESET Authorized Reseller or Distributor from which you purchased the license.  They can provide you with the credentials used to register ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Hello

Thanks - But I purchased the product directly from the Eset-Homepage. On the invoice I found Nexway SAS as a trade partner of ESET. (but no contact informations.

I have had sent mails over the ESET Hompage but got no answer!?

How can I get in touch with the right guys to solve the issue?

br

Knut Fiedler

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, techylordz said:

I believe it won't , he bought the license from somewhere for ESET Antivirus , the website that he bought from provided him only a license key(cdkey) , a license key has no place in ESET v4 , you need a username and password

Some suppliers do supply you with the username and password along the license key when you buy a new license , and some doesn't

3 minutes ago, Rami said:

I believe it won't , he bought the license from somewhere for ESET Antivirus , the website that he bought from provided him only a license key(cdkey) , a license key has no place in ESET v4 , you need a username and password

Some suppliers do supply you with the username and password along the license key when you buy a new license , and some doesn't

Oh... I didn't realize that. So I guess the best chance of solving this is to contact the seller. That can be a pain in the behind. I hope they respond and fix the issue. 

Hi

I send 3 - 4 messages but nobody respond....

I send mails to ESET and also to Nexway SAS but no answer...

What can I do?

• Most Valued Members
50 minutes ago, KFMF said:

Hi

I send 3 - 4 messages but nobody respond....

I send mails to ESET and also to Nexway SAS but no answer...

What can I do?

If the seller doesn't reply to you , I guess your best bet is to contact ESET Support , they can help you , but mostly they will tell you to go back to the seller, but you can say that the seller isn't replying to your emails.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
23 hours ago, salmanaligeek said:

Facing same issues. Official ESET support is not replying 😞

You seem to be from Pakistan. Not sure if international treaties allow for selling in this country. If allowed, the local authorized seller should provide support or ask ESET HQ for assistance if they can't help. Have you created a support ticket and were assigned a ticket ID?