Eset not providing license

rickraftus

Well first time buyer here already frustrated and regretting my choice to pick Eset. I have the trial version with only 2 days left so I decided to buy the Nod32 antivirus ver 13 home edition. So I go through this process and it tells me to activate it using the license code they emailed me to the email I used. NO this did not happen and I am left hanging out money and with no license. Yes I checked my spam = nothing. I even put in a ticket for help with the same email obviously and that also said they would send me a confirmation for the ticket I just opened to my email which also never happened. Well obviously this looks like a scam and am wondering about how hard it is going to be to get a refund.

and no I can not complete the lost license form to have it remailed to me because it tells me my email is not in the system even though I used it to buy the dam thing.

Edited by rickraftus

• Most Valued Members
8 hours ago, rickraftus said:

Well first time buyer here already frustrated and regretting my choice to pick Eset. I have the trial version with only 2 days left so I decided to buy the Nod32 antivirus ver 13 home edition. So I go through this process and buy it and it tells me to activate it using the license code they emailed me to the email I used. NO this did not happen and I am left hanging out money and with no license. Yes I checked my spam = nothing. I even put in a ticket for help with the same email obviously and that also said they would send me a confirmation for the ticket I just opened to my email which also never happened. Well obviously this looks like a scam and am wondering about how hard it is going to be to get a refund. In this day and age they should have live help that can help you right away.

What was the URL you used to purchase it just to double check?

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

You have posted in three different message threads requesting assistance with your missing license, which makes it a little difficult to figure out which one to help you in.  I have gone ahead and consolidated all of your messages into this one message thread and hidden the duplicates so that ESET's support staff may better assist you.

I have found the ESET NOD32 Antivirus license you ordered in our licensing database, and re-sent the license to you through that mechanism.

I have also gone to the lost license look up page at https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/, entered the email address you used to register with the forum, and submitted a request through that.

These should both appear in your email account within the hour (if not sooner).  Please check your spam folder plus any mail rules that may be applied on your account if they do not show up in your inbox.

Lastly, I will sent you a private message with your license key, just in case your mail provider is having some sort of problem.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky