License activation error code ACT.33

Hi, I had to downgrade from EIS 13.x back to 12.x because Pulse Secure wasn't letting me into my company's VPN and did not like EIS 13.x. However now I get Error Code ACT.33. Does anyone know what this means? I wish EIS had the ability to revert to a previous version, without having to make the user uninstall/reinstall/ enter in license code again.

Thanks for any help.

Hii, i have the similar error please can you help me? i need work and i can't actívate my antivirus 😕 i see the ACT.33 , i try change the country, and i trying with espanish then with english and nothing.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, freesolo said:

Hi, I had to downgrade from EIS 13.x back to 12.x because Pulse Secure wasn't letting me into my company's VPN and did not like EIS 13.x. However now I get Error Code ACT.33. Does anyone know what this means? I wish EIS had the ability to revert to a previous version, without having to make the user uninstall/reinstall/ enter in license code again.

I was able to find only a trial license registered to your forum's registration email address. Did you use a different email address when purchasing your license? What's the public ID of your license? Did you purchase it from your local authorized distributor or reseller?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Cris6cat said:

Hii, i have the similar error please can you help me? i need work and i can't actívate my antivirus 😕 i see the ACT.33 , i try change the country, and i trying with espanish then with english and nothing.

I was able to find only an expired license registered to your forum's registration email address. Did you use a different email address when purchasing your license? What's the public ID of your license? Did you purchase it from your local authorized distributor or reseller?

Hi Marcos,

That is correct, I had to obtain a trial license so that i can at least get this thing running again. I tried to enter my license into license manager, but I am unable to as I get " This license is used on too many devices.". I recall having installed the license on a few virtual machines for testing, and then I deleted those virtual machines. I noticed this error is related to a situation when a license is used in a different country than what the license has on file. So I don't understand whats going on. Yes, I purchased the license from a reseller. Thanks for any help.

How can I provide it if I only have the license code itself and cannot add it to license manager to get the public ID as stated in my previous reply

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 12:22 AM, Marcos said:

I was able to find only an expired license registered to your forum's registration email address. Did you use a different email address when purchasing your license? What's the public ID of your license? Did you purchase it from your local authorized distributor or reseller?

i buyed the license in my city, i supposed its original, i have the sealed box with a code bars, How i can check the license is original?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, WalterFerreira said:

I'm trying to use one license and get "An internal error accurred during the activation process." "Error Code: ACT.33"

It appears the license was issued in India. Please contact the distributor in India from where the license was purchased.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 4:06 PM, WalterFerreira said:

I'm trying to use one license and get "An internal error accurred during the activation process." "Error Code: ACT.33"

I'm getting the same error. I uninstalled ESET with the point of reinstalling it after an insane four days of attempts to upgrade Windows 10 to the 1909 features update - finally got that going and went to reinstall ESET and all I get is this error. Please help me too!

• Administrators
15 hours ago, dori_mondon said:

I'm getting the same error. I uninstalled ESET with the point of reinstalling it after an insane four days of attempts to upgrade Windows 10 to the 1909 features update - finally got that going and went to reinstall ESET and all I get is this error. Please help me too!

I wasn't able to find a license registered to your forum's registration email address. Couldn't it be that you have found the license on the Internet, bought it from ebay, amazon, etc. instead of an authorized seller?