I don't got the new update 13.0.22 yet

I don't got the new update EIS 13.0.22 yet. Even I click in the update section right down in the corner on search for updates. I'm still on EIS 12.2.31.0

Can it be that it takes a week that everybody get this version? I don't want to download and make a fresh install.

Edited by Clark T

• Administrators

German version is one of 3 which will receive upgrade to v13 with a delay due to upgrade to v12.2.31 that we've recently released for them and which is a prerequisite to upgrade to v13 for those languages.

If you want to upgrade to v13 now, you can download Live installer from ESET's website and install it over the current version.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:47 AM, Marcos said:

German version is one of 3 which will receive upgrade to v13 with a delay due to upgrade to v12.2.31 that we've recently released for them and which is a prerequisite to upgrade to v13 for those languages.

If you want to upgrade to v13 now, you can download Live installer from ESET's website and install it over the current version.

Could I use also the installer " eis_nt64.exe " to install it over the current version?