MDC APN Certificate

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to enroll my company's mobile phones ESMC using the MDC but i can not get the APN certificate through Apple's Push Certificate Portal. When i try to upload my Certificate Sign Request Export i get "Certificate Signature Verification failed because the signing certificate  is expired". None of my certificates are expired though. I tried creating the authority certificate and peer certificate for the MDC again and again making sure i input all info in every field and ensuring that the validation period is correct but i still cannot get it to work. Bare in mind that i have only been using ESMC for less than a year so i cannot imagine why any of my certificates will be expired.

Any input will be appreciated. Thank you i advance

• ESET Staff

Hello,

The issue is fixed on our backend now, please create new APNS/DEP certificate and retry the Apple signing process.

Sorry for inconvenience.

M.

Edited by Mirek S.

• ESET Staff

Hello,

You must go through the ESMC wizard which generates certificate signing request and private key one more time and use new files generated for Apple servers. Previous CSR was generated with expired vendor certificate.

HTH,

M.