Eset nod32 green frames

hsu033

Hi, I have one license for three PC.  on one of PC the program has such green frames around as on the screen, on another pc these frames are not. what is does mean?

g_-_-x-_-_s_xd2fde709-0f9b-420c-b304-d47

15 minutes ago, hsu033 said:

I asked about this green frames aroud eset.

No, that is not normal. At least on the English language version of Eset.

One possibility is the Eset window is picking up a green hue boarder from the color of your desktop background.

Hmmm maybe we should wait to somebody from eset staff take a voice? This is not even my screen. I just took it from the net and a lot of eset nod 32 on google graphic have this green frames.

Look, this is picture from official eset site. And also here we can see green frames.

KB2792Fig1-1d.png

Edited by hsu033

• Most Valued Members
44 minutes ago, hsu033 said:

Hmmm maybe we should wait to somebody from eset staff take a voice? This is not even my screen. I just took it from the net and a lot of eset nod 32 on google graphic have this green frames.

Look, this is picture from official eset site. And also here we can see green frames.

KB2792Fig1-1d.png

What is Eset asking on the main screen? I'm asking this because there is 1 alert with the 1 being green - in the second picture from the eset homepage there is also an alert on the home area with a green one but as the screen doesn't show the homepage we cannot see what it is.

My guess is it is green because there is an alert and sorting this alert will remove the green background. This is just speculation but makes sense to me.

Edit - Ran your first image on an online OCR 

556/5000

"The free trial period expires in 29 days. O o Buy licenses Activate the product version of ENJOY SAFER TECHNOLOG

Protection is being initiated. Some functions may not yet work fully. It may take a while. Sprawdi postgp Last update: Update has not yet been launched license: 25-04-2018 Buy license A free trial period is limited to 29 days."

It could be that it is a free license and simply remain that colour until purchased

Edited by peteyt

• Most Valued Members
3 minutes ago, hsu033 said:

Ohhh you are right. I just don't install some Windows update, that's a reason. Problem solved guys, thank you for your help.

Strange it didn't seem to be alerting about windows updates but as long as it seems to have went

It's best to wait and someone from the eset team (maybe @Marcos) will explain it how it works. I checked on two PC without  last windows update there is a green frames. On third PC where last windows update is installed. No green frames.

Edited by hsu033