need help with ESET NOD32

justin111

Greetings,

i am using ESET NOD32 version 12x which is the latest on windows 10 64 bit. Windows 10 version 1903 build 18956.1000.

Today when i wanted to change some settings i clicked on advanced settings and got a blank page, could not get to advanced settings at all.

I thereafter, uninstalled ESET and deleted all folders and registry and re-installed it fresh with my license key but again had the same problem.

I then thought maybe windows is curropt and formatted the PC and re-installed windows and re-installed ESET and have the same issue again.

I don't know what could have been the issue or what could it be, i downloaded the ESET installer from the official site.

Many Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I did make a technical query to the technical support but sorry to say got no reply. I have anyways figured out what went wrong, its the latest build of windows 10 insider preview which was causing issues with Eset which i have now sorted by formatting the hard drive and re-installing windows without the insider preview for now.

• Administrators

If you'd been waiting for several work days without a response, please contact the seller from whom your purchased your license and whom you were supposed to contact for support.

For contact information, please visit https://www.eset.com/in/about/contact/.