I can not activate or do updates. I also can not update livegrid

Hello,
I can see the computers in the ERA, that's fine.
But as for managing the computers, I have not had much luck.
Wake-up call does not work, updates do not work, livegrid updates do not work.
I would like to know if you could help me, because it's a big inconvenience for me.
And I know you guys all like a good challenge.
Could you give me an idea of what I have to do to get everything up and running?
Thank you

• Administrators

Do the machines connect directly to the Internet or through a proxy? If the latter, is the proxy configured properly in Endpoint and agent? Do you use a firewall? If so, are the necessary addresses allowed as per https://support.eset.com/kb332/?

I have a proxy and I am using the windows firewall at the moment, because I also have the problem of where I install Endpoint Security, the active firewall is no longer visible on the network unless the other computer also has the Installed Endpoint

But I already use RemoteDeployment to install the software and I have lots of problems I do not understand what is going on.
Since I have everything ready to install

And already a very noob question but as it is the first few times I am working with these things.
These ports that have to be active is in the inbound of the firewall right?
Thanks again

• Administrators

The communication is either on port 443 or 80. Clients must be able to connect to activation servers as per the KB article.

Are you able to open https://edf.eset.com/edf in a browser using the same proxy server settings as used by Endpoint and agent ? A short xml file should show up.

Should the problem persist, carry on as follows:

- in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics enable 1. advanced licensing and 2. network protection logging
- try to activate the product
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

Well, I already got politics to start replicating to computers.
Until you see all the active computers are enabled with the license.
Now the machine update is not improving.
It can not do the EndPoint Update for the latest.
Any idea what to do?

image.thumb.png.7c462343d01938e5203fc945f2b8fd61.png

Once again I went after the mistake and the truth is that it was poorly made configurations that succeeded these misunderstandings.
But now that I have your attention.
To create domain groups. Example:
Main group = all clients
Secondary Group = Clients from Secondary
My problem is in the secondary groups, where I can not get them to just pick the options that belong to the groups themselves.
Can you help me with this?
And thanks for all

• ESET Staff

I am not completely able to understand, what you are trying to achieve. Most probably, it´s about the policy inheritance. In general, the policy set for "secondary" should overwrite the settings from "all", however settings from "all" should not be set to "force" (as that prevents overwriting). 

However, the best thing I would do is to contact our ESET Portugal, they should be able to help you in the local language. 

They should be accessible here: http://eset.pt/suporte/