Eset Blocking Site

Hello !

I was trying to access www.thepiratebay.org , but the connection was rejected because of  JS/Adware.Subprop.C application . 

Scanned it www.virustotal.com and according to the site wich inculde eset detection no threats were found. Is this a  case of false detection ? and how do i disable it ?

Analysis.th.png

• Administrators

The screen shots are very small, making the text unreadable.

1, The detection is correct.
2, You probably checked the site in BL but didn't scan the actual website content.
3, VirusTotal uses on-demand scanners. Whether a file is detected there by AVs or not doesn't tell anything about whether the file is clean or malicious.

30 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The screen shots are very small, making the text unreadable.

1, The detection is correct.
2, You probably checked the site in BL but didn't scan the actual website content.
3, VirusTotal uses on-demand scanners. Whether a file is detected there by AVs or not doesn't tell anything about whether the file is clean or malicious.

Thanks for the reply, ill paste a link for the picture if thats to any help.

https://imgur.com/YkBFW2J

• Administrators

I can't reproduce your detection but I got a CoinMiner script detected:

image.png

I'd strongly suggest not to visit the said website.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, karaszumu54 said:

Eset blocking this site: www.lirik.mobi what is problem this site? My foobar2000 use this site. I need this site.

"Please read this before you post" says:
Do not report blocked websites
After cleaning a website from malware and taking measures to prevent further re-infection, request a re-check as per the instructions in the FAQ. This forum does not serve as a channel for requesting website re-check or disputing blocks or detections.