Remote Agents not connecting since 1903 update

I cant confirm at 100% the cause but it seems to me like since the latest windows build which was installed through the update assistant, the ESMC agent stopped reporting on about all my remote computer, this is on multiple sites, including computers on the same LAN as my server.

I am not sure if there is some kind of troubleshooting agent to test the connection of the agents with server but if it exists, its really not easy to find.

On a separate note but another thing that i still don't understand is an issue but ESET seems to flag itself as suspicious. How is it possible that many processes are sent through the dynamic threat protection and blocked by the firewall?? I regularly see ekm and other eset related services in the logs.....

• ESET Staff

I would recommend to check status.html log (https://help.eset.com/esmc_admin/70/en-US/fs_agent_connection_troubleshooting.html) on one of problematic clients - it might help to identify problem. Before checking logs, please make sure ERAAgent is actually running on client device, otherwise status.html log might be outdated = not showing curent problem.

Now that you posted the link, it reminded me that a few days ago i wasn't able to access my remote console because my connection was refused but i didnt have time to check the problem and when i came back everything worked as usual. This is what i pulled off a client computer, the longs also keep referring to a tokenauthentication failure.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5cb372f6c27802288e810c504c9c462d.PNG

• ESET Staff

Provided logs indicates network connectivity problem ("Connect failed"). Could you verify there were no changes in firewall configuration during upgrade? Is ESMC accessible from client machines, especially port 2222?

it is because i installed the agent and file security on a new server and it worked for a few days then also stopped checking in (its the orbit-server at the bottom)Capture2.thumb.PNG.6beb1af75bbd1c53992a5f2603bce8c6.PNG

Capture.PNG