Bug In 12.1.34 Pre-release Module Updating

Win 10 Home x(64) 1809, EIS 12.1.34 Pre-release.

Yesterday morning, my network connection went down and eventually entire PC locked up. Reboot resolved the issue. EIS module update was going on at that time and just thought that was coincidental.

This morning same thing happened and again Eset module updating was in process and running for a long time. When I manually cancelled the module update, my network connection was immediately restored. So it is fair to assume Eset module updating is the issue.

Going back to regular Eset updating.

-EDIT- Modules successfully updated in regular update mode. Verification that problem is w/pre-release updating.

Forgot to post the screen shot I took when pre-release updating was in process:

Eset_Update.thumb.png.2fc89913c44c62f15b96f89adf5932c1.png

Edited by itman

• Administrators

Have you repeatedly verified that the issue occurs after modules from the pre-release channel are installed and goes away after going back to modules from the regular release update channel?

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

Have you repeatedly verified that the issue occurs after modules from the pre-release channel are installed and goes away after going back to modules from the regular release update channel?

I'll report back if I have an issue with module updating on regular updating. Such has not been the case in the past.

Also after upgrading to ver. 12.1.34, I received a successful module update while on regular updates and prior to switching to pre-release updating. So again as far as I am concerned, the issue lies with pre-release updating.

Edited by itman