Good day ESET Team,

I always have this message from ESET Internet Security. I do not know what is this. But it always pop up on my screen.

It just started when I enter into cryptocurrency mining and earning cryptos in previous months then I stop mining in my laptop.

When I do the scan, No detection.

Aside from that, today I received a network attack on my computer. ESET says "Double IP Address, someone is attacking your computer".

Thanks, that ESET blocked it.

If you need more information, just email me.

I hope ESET will solve my problem.

Thank you. 

Report to ESET.jpg

Sorry, I can't provide a picture when they try to attack my laptop. but it says like that.

• Administrators

Probably you enabled detection of covert channel data in ICMP. We do not recommend enabling this detection since some legitimate applications may trigger the detection. Please disable it:

image.png

• Administrators

As for the detection of duplicate IP addresses, it merely says that two or more devices in the network have the same IP address assigned. Do you have all devices in the network configured to assign the IP address from a DHCP server automatically?

I think I will not change my settings since this is for my protection. Thank you for your assistance, Sir.