How can I block mail spam from Gmail domain

Dear Eset Team.

- Currently, We are using  ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server, have installed in  HUB/CAS server and  EDGE server.

During time using, as we can see,  email spamming of Eset quite good with filter method by reputation and domain name, blocked spam resources.

However, we tried using clean domain source such as Gmail and we sent spam email with numerous, but Eset not detected and blocked it.

Process: we tried sent 3 times (attached picture

-          section 1: 21h48   3/4/2019          50 emails bypassed

-          section  2: 22h03   3/4/2019          66 emails bypassed

-          section 3: 7h35     4/4/2019          175 emails bypassed

Does Eset have the anti-spam mechanism in this case? If yes, how to configure it?

Thanks and Regards.

SerlockWright.

s.png

• Administrators

Is that real spam coming from gmail and not just a test using a legitimate email address? Antispam basically checks the IP addresses of the SMTP servers in the email headers so it should work reliably even if a gmail address is spoofed.

35 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Is that real spam coming from gmail and not just a test using a legitimate email address? Antispam basically checks the IP addresses of the SMTP servers in the email headers so it should work reliably even if a gmail address is spoofed.

I know what you mean. But someone created a new email from Gmail - legitimate address, then they send bombing mail to email in my company. So does Eset have any solution to block type of email?