EIS cannot auto update module

Hi,

Just installed the latest version of EIS to my customer, but I found the module cannot be updated automatically, always show outdate module, and my customer need to press the update button manually.

• Administrators

Do you mean it doesn't update automatically even if the computer is connected to the Internet and has been turned on for more than 1-2 hours?

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Do you mean it doesn't update automatically even if the computer is connected to the Internet and has been turned on for more than 1-2 hours?

Hi Marcos, this is a laptop and customer cannot wait for 1-2 hours, he always travel. Which means it is not update immediately when customer turn on computer and connect to internet?

Edited by jinlei801011

• Administrators

We attempt to update after connecting to a network only if the previous update failed due to no connectivity and the time since the last successful update is more than the interval for checking for newer updates. When v12.1 becomes available, let us know if it makes any difference. If not, we can try to troubleshoot the issue further.

The minimum interval for checking for newer updates is 10 minutes so you can consider decreasing it from 60 minutes in the default regular update task to let's say 30 minutes.

Note that streamed updates are downloaded in 10-minute interval regardless of the update task to ensure maximum protection against most recent threats.