upgraded to v7 of ESMC but webconsole still the same

• Most Valued Members

Today, I went and ran the module update task to upgrade the 6.5 server to 7.0 and looking at the control panel's Program and Features (this is on a Win2008R2), they are all 7.0.  However, when I try to log on to the webconsole, it still shows the 6.5 version and not the 7.0 version.

I've tried restarting Tomcat, ESET Security Management Center server as well as rebooting the server.  It still shows the same 6.5 webconsole.

This is the 2nd server I've upgraded today and this is the only one that is giving me some trouble.

Any help appreciated

Ed

• Most Valued Members

nevermind.  Basically I downloaded the ERA.war file and dropped it into the webapps/ dir under Tomcat, and restarted the service.

• ESET Staff

Components upgrade task reported failure? It is possible something failed during console upgrade, but also be aware that it will work only for Apache Tomcat installed by all-in-one installer, not when manually installed Apache Tomcat is used: could this be the case?

• Most Valued Members

No.. the components upgrade task was reported as successful, so I'm quite stumped at what happened.

I'm wondering if it's related to me being still logged on to the old interface?