EES 7 - Websites Load Very Slow

We migrated to ESET Cloud Administrator during Early Access Beta and had 25 clients deployed with ESET Endpoint Security 6.6. During the 3 month early access trail, I had not received one complaint of internet access being slow. Last Friday we migrated from EES 6.6 to EES 7 using the same policy in ESET Cloud Administrator. After the migration, everyone is complaining of web pages loading very slowly or not loading at all with a connection time out. 

At the moment I have disabled Web Control and SSL/TLS protocol filtering and websites appear to be loading normally again.

We have both Windows 7 and Windows 10 clients. I have had end users try IE 11, Edge on Windows 10, Chrome and Firefox. Feedback has been the same in all browsers. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue after migrating from EES 6.6 to 7?

• Administrators

Is it enough to disable Web Control for the issue to go away or https filtering has to be disabled as well?
If so, enable advanced logging under Tools -> Diagnostics:
- network protection advanced logging
- Web Control advanced logging

Next reproduce the issue. Then disable logging, gather logs with ELC and provide me with the generated archive.

Under WEB AND EMAIL > SSL/TLS we were enforcing all of the settings. Changing "List of SSL/TLS filtered applications" so that it is not enforced seems to have resolved our issue. I have a feeling this is because we are using "SSL/TLS protocol filtering mode" automatic and with that setting enforced it can't update on the client end. Just not sure why this didn't come to light when we had the 6.6 client installed.

Disabling Web Control alone did not resolve our issue as I tried that first. I still haven't re-enabled web control just yet as I was trying to isolate which option under SSL/TLS was causing the issue.

• Administrators

Ok, that's a known issue caused by locking the list of SSL/TLS filtered applications by a policy. We've been tracking it as a bug. It should be addressed soon, most likely by an automatic module update.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, Marcos said:

Ok, that's a known issue caused by locking the list of SSL/TLS filtered applications by a policy. We've been tracking it as a bug. It should be addressed soon, most likely by an automatic module update.

Can we get a list of all the known issues with EES V7?  I can't seem to find it online anywhere.