V7 Agent does not connect to Server

Two clients stopped connecting to the ESMC Server after upgrading the Agent to V7.

I tried to remove the Agent and reinstall but unfortunately there see,s to be no way to get the clients to connect.

There is a suspicious entry in the trace.log:

2018-09-01 08:31:03 Information: Kernel [Thread 880]: Initializing module ERAG1ClientConnector
2018-09-01 08:31:03 Information: ERAG1ClientConnector [Thread 880]: <CONNECTOR_MODULE> exception class Era::Connectors::G1ClientConnector::no_installed_product occurred at ProductOfflineConfiguration\WindowsProducts.cpp:56. Product not installed.
2018-09-01 08:31:03 Error: ERAG1ClientConnector [Thread 880]: <CONNECTOR_MODULE> No module is subscribed for message StatusLog_APPLIEDPOLICYPRODUCTS_STATUS (10405)
2018-09-01 08:31:03 Error: ERAG1ClientConnector [Thread 880]: <CONNECTOR_MODULE> Publish msg of type StatusLog_APPLIEDPOLICYPRODUCTS_STATUS failed
2018-09-01 08:31:03 Information: ERAG1ClientConnector [Thread 880]: Connector was deactivated. No tasks will be processed and no logs will be produced.

• Administrators

What error is listed in C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html or trace.log? If possible, post them here.

I assume you have already upgraded ERA Server v6 to ESMC, haven't you? In case you still had ERA v6 installed, Agent v7 would be unable to communicate with it.

Problem solved - I once again removed the Agent, rebooted and reinstalled the agent, after some minutes both agents connected to the Server.

Status.html did not show any error (all green but no last replication). The trace. log showed the error i pasted in my initial posting.