EIS 11.2.49: Empty system log entry and empty right corner popup

On 01. August 2018 I had an empty Eset popup in the right corner above the taskbar. It had a blue bar in the upper third and a blue button on the left and a white button on the right. But in the entire popup was absolutely no text, not even on the buttons. So I don't know, what was the reason. I did not click on any button and the popup was closed after a while. There is also an empty log entry in the Eset event log (for modul "system kernel", but the event field is empty) and it is between the hourly update cycle.Therefore an update can not be the reason. It is the absolutley first time, that I had this with Eset.

Edited by 100

1 hour ago, 100 said:

On 01. August 2018 I had an empty Eset popup in the right corner above the taskbar. It had a blue bar in the upper third and a blue button on the left and a white button on the right. But in the entire popup was absolutely no text, not even on the buttons. So I don't know, what was the reason. I did not click on any button and the popup was closed after a while. There is also an empty log entry in the Eset event log (for modul "system kernel", but the event field is empty) and it is between the hourly update cycle.Therefore an update can not be the reason. It is the absolutley first time, that I had this with Eset.

Are you talking about this Eset popup?

01EISWeird.jpg.fbe0cdbd78c7b063b74ce4813378bc41.jpg

It seems it is fixed, please read here

https://forum.eset.com/topic/16257-eset-internet-security-weird-nofitication/

Came

Edited by camelia

Thank you very much! I didn't have the same, but a similar popup. It had no  "i", in the lower third were two buttons and the blue bar was in the upper third. The translation support module should be updated very quickly via the regular update channel.