Unit Management - Owner

Apologies if this is an FAQ - I have searched but not found anything helpful.

Having a problems identifying who is the account owner so that I can take control of unit management. The original owner was my IT admin who has left the company a few years ago. Last time we renewed we updated all contact details but the owners "name" seems persistent.

I seem to be logging in as a Security Admin but can only access a few of the units which were added by me.

I have the license key, when entered to the Eset Licence Administration Console appears to send an email for confirmation - I have no idea where this is going to.

How can I get control of this account?

Thanks

• Administrators

The email was sent to the registration email address associated with your license. Please contact your local customer care if you need to change the registration email address.

• Administrators

By registration email address I meant the owner's address.

By entering a license key one logs in as an owner of the license whereas a security admin may have limited permissions.

Clicking "Forgotten password" will ask the user for the license registration email address that we have on records (ie. the address provided during license purchase). If the email address does not exist any more (e.g. if an administrator has already left the company), it is necessary to contact the reseller or distributor who sold the license to update the email address.

image.png