How do I revert a version?

• Administrators

Uninstall it and install the latest release version. The best would be if we could get a complete memory dump from a crash so that we can determine the cause of the crash. If nobody else will report issues, v11.2.49 will be released as is. Therefore we would appreciate if you could cooperate on this matter.

Replied to this in prior topic....I need a place to dump the 40+ mb crash file. 

I am re imaging my system to get back to the original state since the current instability is infuriating.    However, I have saved the dump file in another drive to upload to whereever you want me to upload it to. 

Edited by GrammatonClerick

Ok Reimaged back to July 10th and I am now on 11.1.54, so far stable.  Will report if I get the same BSOD since if I do then it's not ESET...but honestly the only thing that has updated in my system over the past 3 days has been ESET and I have been notcing this error since the update (I think it started yesterday)...I just now have put two and two together. 

EDIT:  OMG Please don't release it the way it stands now since I don't know what is causing the BSOD but so far it seems to be ESET. 

Edited by GrammatonClerick

Up load it to someplace (like Microsoft One Drive) and PM (Private Message...hover over his name and select Message) Marcos with the link.

4 minutes ago, TomFace said:

Up load it to someplace (like Microsoft One Drive) and PM (Private Message...hover over his name and select Message) Marcos with the link.

Good IDEA...MARCOS YOU HAVE MY GMAIL DRIVE LINK in your PM.  Let me know when you download it so I can remove the folder.  Thanks!