false positive?

opa-pro

• Administrators

I've checked your logs and there was not a single record about blocked access to a website. The website is not on our url blacklist either.

I'd suggest contacting Customer care and clarifying what issue you are having.

It is not blocked by eset directly. ESET try to ask permission for opening payment dialog and send http request. Payment iframe is tried to be opened with https. Browser detect problem with protocols and blocked it.

image.png.61d627bc415081185238bb42d23b4d91.png

• Administrators

The request http://eset.com/BPPRedirector doesn't go to the Internet but is rather intercepted by BPP. I've tried to reproduce it to no avail.

Please provide:
- information about the OS
- information about the browser, version and platform (32/64-bit)

• window 7 (version does not realy matter)
  • chrome 65.0.3325.181 
  • eset node internet sequrity 

The problem appear not instantly. First time iframe is opened well. After several minutes ml.money.mail.ru is added in approval list & became blocked. 

• Administrators

Been trying to reproduce it on Windows 10 and Chrome 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit) to no avail. I also closed Chrome, re-opened the website and it was always opened in a secured browser without issues or errors.

• Administrators

No, I didn't register there. I simply entered the address in the address bar several, chose to remember the action and the website was opened in a secured browser alright. I repeated it several times without issues.

Perhaps it'd be good if you could shot a video to demonstrate the issue.

• Administrators

I'm sorry, I was unable to reproduce it since registration is required and switching the language to English doesn't seem to be possible. Please contact the Russian distributor.

If you launch a secured browser via the desktop icon and open my.mail.ru in it, does it work then?

4 hours ago, Marcos said:

I'm sorry, I was unable to reproduce it since registration is required and switching the language to English doesn't seem to be possible. Please contact the Russian distributor.

If you launch a secured browser via the desktop icon and open my.mail.ru in it, does it work then?

Yes, in this case it work well. But with ordinary browser it try to open eset window, but can't. (I open by from link from console). As i understand from stack overflow it is usual problem with payments & eset is. And I know how fixe it for my computer. But i need to find solution for every users

image.thumb.png.38a01b21a00a141d3eca3a93844ac1f0.png