Endless Anti-Theft test(s) not working

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit edition Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.19)

Eset Smart Security Premium 11.0.144.0

Anti-Stealth support module: 1117 (20171011)

The issue doesn't just apply to my account. People in my family also have the same issue.

The Anti-Theft website test just runs and runs without any pop-up screen appearing. I've tried IE, Firefox 64 bit edition, Edge, and Chrome.

Edited by Slooshy

Ap

3 hours ago, metaller said:

Hi,

if the test will not finish, pm me your email address registered within my.eset.com and affected device names...

regards

peter

eywZV2s.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just bought the ESET smart security premium, it keeps telling me that I need to address the anti theft part of this, I go to address it, it takes me to a page to buy the product not the optimization report. It also says that it is already installed on my computer??? Help! How do I get rid of this glitchimage.thumb.png.5e17b0ffe08e676b458412f6f19dc219.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, hubix said:

I started the test like a month ago and it's still running to this day. Any way to fix this?

Try clicking Refresh to enforce syncing of the product with ESET's servers:

eis11_AT_refresh.png

I see ppl in Persian forums that got  infection from Anti-Theft! I suggest them to disable this feature and also reset their passwords from my.eset.com!idk how but someone could access their windows and create a new user!

Edited by persian-boy

• Administrators
9 hours ago, persian-boy said:

I see ppl in Persian forums that got  infection from Anti-Theft!

Definitely not a result of using Anti-Theft.

• ESET Staff
On 13. 1. 2018 at 12:37 AM, persian-boy said:

I see ppl in Persian forums that got  infection from Anti-Theft! I suggest them to disable this feature and also reset their passwords from my.eset.com!idk how but someone could access their windows and create a new user!

After activating Anti-theft, a phantom account is created, if that's what you mean... but it's not infection :)