why 6.4.2014.2 expired itself?

tbsky

hi:

we are running eset endpoint 6.4.2014.2 and we are satisfied with the version. we have tried eset endpoint 6.6 but it can not use offline mirror so we can not use it.

today I notice the windows 7 message center warning about endpoint 6.4.2014.2 announce itself expired and need to update.

I am shocked about the message. how can I use the old good version before eset fix offline mirror? I really don't want to try 6.5 since I know I will upgrade to 6.6 eventually.

• Administrators

If you open the main gui, what expiration date is displayed?

Endpoint v6.4 is supported and cannot expire because a new version of the program is available. As for offline mirror and Endpoint 6.6, if you create a mirror with EPv6.6, the mirror will contain update files for both older and newer versions of ESET products.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

If you open the main gui, what expiration date is displayed?

Endpoint v6.4 is supported and cannot expire because a new version of the program is available. As for offline mirror and Endpoint 6.6, if you create a mirror with EPv6.6, the mirror will contain update files for both older and newer versions of ESET products.

hi:

you are correct. the computer time of the PC is wrong, and it haven't update virus signature for 2 days. after fix the time issue and update virus signature, windows 7 won't complain anymore.