Web Console version (6.5) is different from Server version (6.4).

I attempted to upgrade to ERA 6.5, from 6.4, and I receive the following error when I attempt to sign in:

Web Console version (6.5) is different from Server version (6.4).
Please update Web Console and/or Server to the same version. Otherwise, you may encounter errors and unexpected behavior.

I have no indication of whether or not the upgrade is still in process. I have started this process numerous times, but after waiting what I think is a reasonable amount of time, I end up reverting to a Hyper-V Checkpoint prior to the upgrade. Is something stuck? Do I need to wait longer?

• Administrators

For how long did you wait after sending an ERA component upgrade task? Depending on the database size and server load, it may take several hours for upgrade to complete.

• ESET Staff
1 hour ago, csmith said:

How do I know that the upgrade is still processing and not stuck?

What is this task execution state (history) on client where SERVER is installed? Could you also check version of AGENT on the same device? It it will be already 6.5, it means that for some reason, upgrade of SERVER failed (maybe failure during installer download,...). The fact that you are able to login means that upgrade attempt is not running (i.e. it is not in state when waiting is required).

You may try to re-run task in case it is reported as finished (failed). Alternativelly manual upgrade may be possible (download SERVER installer + run)

ERA Agent is 6.5, but server is still 6.4. I cannot use the console to run a task, so I'll try to run the server upgrade manually.