How to remove mobile not manage

Hi all,

I need to remove mobile not managed below file attach.How to i can remove it ? I tried remove but it automatic add again.

1.png

• ESET Staff

Have you tried to perform "stop managing / uninstall ERA agent" client task first, before you have remvoed the device from ERA? It´s not enough to delete, as the virtualized agent entry for the device located on the ESET Mobile Device Connector is still active.

HI MichaIJ,

This mobile is not manage by ERA server.This mobile i enroll via email and it fail with error :HTTPS not availd.I fixes this error and enroll new email to this mobile and it managed by ERA.But old mobiles not deteted completed on ERA (old mobiles not CONNECTED ERA before).Please see my attach.Capture.thumb.PNG.6ae784e4945f6a2d57332556da6ce268.PNG

• ESET Staff

You still have to execute the stop managing ERA agen task, as even when not managed, it´s entry was created in the MDMCore DB, and it received its own instance of virtualized ERA agent on the MDMcore. After executing the task, and waiting for some time (replication interval of MDMcore), it should be possible to successfully remove the mobile device entry.