Virus Database Update Failed

efoel

Please can you guide me how to fix my virus database update always failed, I already uninstall/install program, I tried to clean update caches but the problem still there. Windows Defender already disabled. My ESET version is EAV version 10.1.204.0. I'm using windows 10 64bit creator update.

Here is the update log.

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

updater_20170624_120025.zip

• Administrators

Are you able to download http://update.eset.com/eset_upd/v10/update.ver in a browser after entering your username/password?

Please install Wireshark and capture the network communication during an attempt to update and provide me with the generated log.

Which username/password I should enter to download form that links? username/password that I used to activate eset or my Username to login to eset website, sorry for my bad English

• Administrators
6 hours ago, efoel said:

Which username/password I should enter to download form that links? username/password that I used to activate eset or my Username to login to eset website, sorry for my bad English

You should have received a username/password along with the activation key in an email after purchase. You normally don't use the u/p any more unless you use older ESET products and the u/p is downloaded and imported automatically during activation. However, to test the download of update files you need to enter the u/p. If you can't find it, drop me a pm with your license key and I'll pm you your u/p.

47 minutes ago, efoel said:

Yes, I able to download  the update.ver from that link, but until now the problem still there. what should I do now?

To send Marcos a personal message (PM) with your license key (as he requested), click on his name and then click on "message".

Edited by TomFace