ALERT6477 when will Fix

• Administrators

For now a 100% reliable solution is to disable Windows Defender prior to installing ESET. The problem here is that WD doesn't turn off instantly when we send a signal that we are going to enable real-time protection.

Ok so install only with WA, when i install eset again i disable WD and install eset update etc. And then what next ? Do i turn WD to enable or let it disable? Sry for my bad english But it annoys slowly, only by kaspersky away because of problems. Changed to eset. First week everything well and then it starts. I a.m annoyed

• Administrators

The solution is to disable Defender prior to installing ESET. Microsoft made a sudden change in the behavior of WD which started to cause issues with various AV products.

We'll be releasing Endpoint 6.5 with a workaround next week. As for consumer versions, it will take longer as more complex changes need to be done. As I wrote above, the solution is to disable WD manually if you encounter issues.

• 2 weeks later...

25. juni no fix , why guys why? business user become an new version wie not the home user guys come 4 weeks for an fix thats not good work.

Runs no longer good, always polling the firewall even though rules are created.
It's no fun anymore, the error is long known but nothing happens!

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Thors69 said:

Runs no longer good, always polling the firewall even though rules are created.
It's no fun anymore, the error is long known but nothing happens!

What error do you mean? Because this topic is about the clash with Windows Defender but you've mentioned firewall.