User rules file contains invalid data

Hello eset

Why am I receiving During execution of  on the computer .........., the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data?

How can I fix it?

• Administrators

Please provide me with logs collected with ESET Log Collector as per the instructions linked in my signature as well as with export of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ehdrv.

Hello  Marcos

I have attached the files

Edited by Orascu Vlad
In do not want all the world to see the logs

On 5/24/2017 at 9:06 AM, Marcos said:

Please provide me with logs collected with ESET Log Collector as per the instructions linked in my signature as well as with export of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ehdrv.

Hi Marcos

Have you discovered why?

Thank you

• Administrators

According to the developers, the error should not occur after a reboot. Does it?

Also according to the configuration, you have HIPS disabled. Does enabling it and rebooting the computer make a difference? Could you provide fresh logs collected after enabling HIPS and restarting the computer?

On 5/25/2017 at 8:01 PM, Marcos said:

According to the developers, the error should not occur after a reboot. Does it?

Also according to the configuration, you have HIPS disabled. Does enabling it and rebooting the computer make a difference? Could you provide fresh logs collected after enabling HIPS and restarting the computer?

Hi Marcos

I have tried for one server, it appears to be working for it.

When the opportunity arises I will restart more. Since there are production servers, it is difficult to do this

Hello

The messages reappeared unfortunately.

2017-05-31 15:26:12 - During execution of  on the computer ............, the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data.
2017-05-31 15:26:12 - During execution of  on the computer ............, the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data.
2017-05-31 15:26:13 - During execution of  on the computer ............, the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data.
2017-05-31 15:26:14 - During execution of  on the computer ............, the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data.
2017-05-31 15:26:15 - During execution of  on the computer ............, the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data.
2017-05-31 15:26:16 - During execution of  on the computer ............, the following event occurred: User rules file contains invalid data.

This is just for one but it is on more server

Does this affect the anti virus functions? Does it still protect?

Edited by Orascu Vlad