License in use but Agent not installed

Vincor

Hello,

in my ERA 6 there are 2 Servers that are using a license because they have ESEt Remote Administration Agent installed, but the agent is not installed at all.

I tried to use the task "end administration" (dunno if thats the correct translation) but the task wont run.

I need to remove the license because I currently use 57 of 55. What is the best way to get those Servers out of ERA 6 and free the license?

• Administrators

Agent does not require activation so it can't eat a seat from your license. Please clarify what you mean as you basically wrote "they have ERA Agent installed but the ERA Agent is not installed" so the statements contradict each other.

• ESET Staff

If EFSW (as you mention servers) is still installed, it also uses the license. You can either deinstall EFSW, to remove the license, or if the machines are no longer existing, just deactivate the entries for them via ESET License Administrator, after logging with your License ley and ELA password provided by e-mail from ESET.

ERA 6 shows me that the Agent is installed but there are no ESET Files on those servers. I will try to free them over ELA.