Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi there

In the latest main versions, the progress bar doesn't show the real progress, instead it shows dots, moving from left to right, which doesnt have a meaning for anyone. 

May I know the reason why the old real progress bar has been changed to this useless one?

Regards

András

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I've tried the latest beta 10.2 and it still shows a progress bar during update. Moving dots are displayed prior to the actual download of update files when the product is attempting to connect to an update server to get information about available updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I see. The progress bar was misleading; it showed progress for a particular drive, not for all scan targets and it was quite common that it got to ~90% quickly because of folders with a few files inside and then it took long to scan the remaining 10% because of many files in the Windows and Users folders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...