Card declined by ESET

keefy

My Nod32 protection is up for renewal in 12 days but I cannot renew because ESET refuses my card payment.  I have been onto my bank and they can see the transactions were cancelled at the other end.  My bank (HSBC) would have authorised the payment.  I post here because I wonder if I am alone in this porblem.

Never had any problems paying for renewals in the 10+ years I have been a Nod32 customer, this is the first time.

P.S

The notification that pops up is really annoying, it minimises any and all video games I play when it happens.

Edited by keefy

That was no help at all because when I filled int he support form it comes up with an error 404 page no9t found.  Also the phone support here only works monday-friday

We are sorry, this page cannot be found :(

Edited by keefy

The link works fine, its when I entered info into the form and clicked "submit"  the page cannot be found.

I have tried 2 different cards and the problem persits.  Both are HSBC.

it is not that I cannot wait to contact the sales team, its more to do with I cannot contact them because I also work monday to friday and have no time to contact them, however there is a Bank holiday on Friday 14th so perhaps I could contact them then, unless they are also off that day. :)

Edited by keefy