Archives

• Administrators

Please provide more information about the files reported as "damaged archive" (name, size, download url if it's known).

Ok this is a few  C:\documents and settings\local service ntuser.dat.log error opening-documents and settings\application data\usr class.dat.log error opening-Maxthon3 cache\temp\webkit\cache f 00c3dc7>NSIS mx Dock.exe-documents and settings\application data\microsoft windows usr class.dat.All seems harmless.I was wondering what is is after scan logs.I do beleive ESET shows more than other security software.Thank you very much.Maxthon is the one that states that archive is damaged and could not be extracted.Thanks. 

Edited by chrlshlmn

Hey chrlshlmn

In the scan log, as you know, you will often see the message "error opening ....and then the name of the file. It is quite okay, it only means that the file is currently in use by other programs or background processes, or the file  is password protected and therefore can't be scanned. All these files will be scanned when windows is shutting down ,and with windows restart.

Regards Janus :-)) , (have a nice and malware free weekend my friend :D )

Edited by Janus

Thank you Janus for your answer and responsive  actions.I felt as though it was harmless,I think ESET shows every detail.Right?You have a very good  thankful   week and weekend.Thank you very much.

Edited by chrlshlmn