Activation FAILED

JohnO

I renewed my license for ESET NOD 32 AV. Activation worked for my desktop, but everything I have tried for my new Android phone and my laptop has FAILED.

I am confused by multiple logins to my accounts: shope.eset; eset, Forum, ESET AV downloads.

The email and license that I found for my desktop app, will not work to activate eset on my phone. I have 5 licenses, and only one is active. I need help getting my phone and laptop AV working pronto.

Okay, a correction: I got my laptop AV activated, but the same license or credentials DON'T WORK for my Android phone.

How do I get my phone AV activated???

John

• Administrators

Please provide me with your license (public license ID, username, registration email address, etc.) so that I can check what ESET products it's supposed to cover.

I have the NOD32 AV product. I am not comfortable giving my license and credentials in a public forum. -_-

Why don't my credentials for the Windows version work for Android? Where can I find the Android license or username / P/W for the Android version?

John

JohnO - send Marcos your details in a private message through the forum.  There is no need to post it publicly and I agree that posting them in the forum is not the right thing to do, I'm sure Marcos meant via Private Message.  Marcos is ESET staff and has been for many years (as long as I can remember, and we have been an ESET partner for 13+ years).

"webyourbusiness" is correct. To send Marcos a private message, just hover over his name and then click on "Message".  

Edited by TomFace