[Resolved] Problem installing smart security premium

Hi,
I have a problem to installing the eset smart security premium antivirus on a client's PC.
At 80% of the loading of the installation I have an error message: impossible to continue the installation
I was able to retrieve the file setupapi.app.log which I put to you below to know from where can problem origin.

You should know that this problem occurred after the migration of smart security v9 to smart security premium v9

Thank you
Best regards

setupapi.app.log

Edited by Julianinho

• Administrators

I'd suggest uninstalling ESET and using the ESET Uninstall tool to make sure there are no leftovers on the disk or in the registry. If the installation fails again, just collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the output zip file to a safe location and pm me a download link.

On 17/12/2016 at 0:09 AM, Marcos said:

I'd suggest uninstalling ESET and using the ESET Uninstall tool to make sure there are no leftovers on the disk or in the registry. If the installation fails again, just collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the output zip file to a safe location and pm me a download link.

Hi,

I sent you a message with the log collector, i hope if an solution is possible.

Thanks

On 17/12/2016 at 0:09 AM, Marcos said:

Hi,

I sent you a message with the log collector, i hope if an solution is possible.

Thanks

Edit :

Problem solved by a tech eset who call me and take the pc.

Thanks for help ;)