V10.0.369.1 very slow?

hrgajek
Go to solution Solved by hrgajek,

Hello,

I upgraded from 9.0.402.1 o 10.0.359.1 and all went fine.

Now I discovered 10.0.369.1 (three six nine) downloaded and upgraded it, Computer is absolutely slow now. Everything works but absolutely slow.

I deinstalled Nod32 with the ESET Uninstaller Tool (8.0.4.0) in Safe mode, reinstalled 10.0.369.1 directly via smartinstaller from your site ... absolutely slow.

Next step I will reinstall 10.0.359.1 again (three five nine) and keep you informed.

• Administrators

Does temporarily disabling real-time protection make a difference? Please collect logs with ESET Log Collector as per the instructions at hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3466/ and send me the output archive via a pm. If too large to send via pm, upload it to a safe location (your ftp server, Dropbox, etc.) and pm me the download link.

Hi Marcos,

thanks for the fast reply.

I've sent you 2 Logfiles, one with 10.0.359 the other with 10.0.369 and looking forward to your research.

Update: Link for you repaired.

Edited by hrgajek

• Solution

Hello,

Problem solved.

Marcos reviewed the Logs and found that Malwarebytes (free version) was running, which could have an impact.

I deinstalled ESET with the Uninstaller Tool (Reboot in Safe mode) with a administrator privilegue account.

After reboot I installed 10.0.359 on this account.

After one more reboot i upgrade to 10.0.369

Now is all ok again.

Thanks to Marcos and his team.

• Administrators

Thank your for letting us know. I just wonder if MBAM (free version without real-time protection) works alright with 10.0.369 so if you have time, you can try. In the event of issues, you would unistall it.