LowLevel04 ransomware

Hello,

I have a question from client. Is Eset can detect and protect they pc from LowLevel04 ransomware. I search virusradar.com but found nothing about this ransomware.

What the name of this ransomeware in Eset database?

Thank you,

Edited by macros

Hello,

I have a question from client. Is Eset can detect and protect they pc from LowLevel04 ransomware. I search virustotal.com but found nothing about this ransomware.

Thank you,

Appears to be a CryptoWall variant. Details here: hxxp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/help-recover-files-txt-ransomware-installed-by-targeted-terminal-services-attacks/

Also could not find a specific signature by anyone for it which leads me to believe it is covered under existing CryptoWall signatures. 

Hello,

I have a question from client. Is Eset can detect and protect they pc from LowLevel04 ransomware. I search virustotal.com but found nothing about this ransomware.

Thank you,

Appears to be a CryptoWall variant. Details here: hxxp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/help-recover-files-txt-ransomware-installed-by-targeted-terminal-services-attacks/

Also could not find a specific signature by anyone for it which leads me to believe it is covered under existing CryptoWall signatures. 

i think this is not varian, cryptowall use .cr or .ro extention.

lowlevel04 use oorr.file-name.original-extention