Simpsons Springfield Android Virus?

Guest Gastro

Hi,

Eset Mobile (latest Version) shows me everytime a 4-5 Trojan/Virus on my Android Phone with the Game Simpsons Springfield. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.simpsons4_row

Exploit.CVE-2013-4787.A  with some Files.  4_4_0r1_Krustland/menuoffsetsatlas-ipad-r380131 etc.

When i move it to quarantine and open the game again the EA Server download the files again. Eset (deep scan) find the Files again and says there are virus files in the ea game folder.

tested on 2 phones.

i think its not true and a false alarm.

maybe someone from eset could check the files and fix it.

my eset on pc says the files or ok. 

no support in here? i mean springfield is one of the top downloaded games on mobiles..... 

still no answer. ok ill delete eset. i like it on my pc but mobile seems not so great. dont need a virusscan with wrong detections

I was able to download Simpsons, 2 different versions including tapped out , from Google Play, and ESET Mobile 2.0 did not find any threats, while downloading or while running the app.

So im a little worried about your mobile device, as well as what you are downloading, or what "other app" may be infecting your files.

post-1101-0-75262800-1378267182_thumb.png

post-1101-0-09782500-1378267188_thumb.png