cannot uninstall era agent

hello, we have problem with uninstall era agent.

old server was down and we reinstall to the new server. problem come when we try to reinstall agent so it get new ceritificate.

agent uninstall process ask password for continue. we give it the right password (same password with endpoint) it wont finish uninstall, say incorrect password. event uninstall eset endpoint security doesnt help.

how to fix this, please.

era agent version: 6.3

• ESET Staff

old server was down and we reinstall to the new server. problem come when we try to reinstall agent so it get new ceritificate.

agent uninstall process ask password for continue. we give it the right password (same password with endpoint) it wont finish uninstall, say incorrect password. event uninstall eset endpoint security doesnt help.

how to fix this, please.

Password could have been override by configuration policy from SERVER, have you tried empty password to be sure?

how to fix this, please.

Password could have been override by configuration policy from SERVER, have you tried empty password to be sure?

yes, i tried empty password.

i know, version 6 override configuration by policy from server.

finally, i successfully remove with revo uninstaller. disable era agent service before.