OS is not up to date

In ESET Remote Administrator all most all of my 140+ Windows clients are reporting OS is out of date.  The ESET Endpoint Antivirus on the computers does not report the same thing.  When I run Windows Update on the computers it is happy and up to date.  Tried doing a client task for OS system update but no change.

• Administrators

What Windows OS is installed on the clients? There's a way how to disable notifications about missing updates but that's probably not what you want.

What Windows OS is installed on the clients? There's a way how to disable notifications about missing updates but that's probably not what you want.

OS is mostly Win10 and Win7 both Pro connected to a domain.  I know I can disable notification but you are correct, that is not what I want to do.

• ESET Staff

Just FYI, this behavior is going to change in the next release.

Once ESET Endpoint Antivirus / Security is installed, ERA Agent will stop reporting this as the interval when it searches is de-synced compared to the Endpoint on.

What you need to do, is to manually restart era-agent service (manually restart the computer) to force agent to re-sync this information (which I assume is not acceptable).