BSOD with Endpoint Security

Aiberg

I use a MSI GS60-2QE with Windows 10. Last saturday it gave a BSOD all of a sudden and restarted. After reboot it still gave BSOD within seconds of Windows opening. Error messages changed from security kernel failure to IRQL not less or equal. Windows started fine under safe mode. Then I restored the notebook to factory settings, updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 again and let Windows install all updates. When I tried installing Endpoint Security it gave a BSOD during install process. Is there a particular problem with the latest install Endpoint Security? How should I proceed? 

• Administrators

If a complete or at least a kernel memory dump was generated during the crash, compress it (typically c:\windows\memory.dmp), upload the archive to a safe location and pm me the download link. We are not aware of any such issues caused by ESET and it's likely that the crash was caused by a 3rd party driver. The dump should reveal the problematic driver.

Hello Marcos,

I tried it once more and this time it installed fine. No BSOD for now. Still, I found memory dump dated 2 days ago and pm you the download link. Thank you.